1. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go for wealth even that
fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile.
2. There are moments in life when you really miss someone that you want
to pick them up from your dreams and hug them. Hope you dream of that
3. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you
want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the
things you want in life.
4. May you have…Enough happiness to make you sweet Enough trials to
make you strong Enough sorrow to keep you human Enough hope to make you
happy And enough money to keep you comfortable.
5. When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But we often took
so long at the closed door, that we don't see the one which has been
opened for us.
6. The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch, swing
with, never saying a word and then walk away feeling like that was the
best conversation you've had.
7. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but
it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
8. Always put yourself in other's shoes. If you feel that it hurts you,
it probably does hurt the person too.
9. A careless word may kindle a strife; A cruel word may wreck a life A
timely word may level stress A lovely word may heal and bless.
10. The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly
themselves and not to twist them with our own image, otherwise we love
only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.
11. The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything,
they just make the most of everything that comes along the way.
12. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the
right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know
how to be grateful for that gift.
13. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like
someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget
14. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have
searched and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the
importance of people who have touched their lives.
15. Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance and
find out you still care for that person.
16. A sad thing about life is that when you meet someone who means a lot
to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and
you just have to let go.
17. Love starts with a smile, develops with a kiss and ends with a tear.
18. Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been
disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been
betrayed, need to love those who still love, even though they've been
19. It hurts to love someone, and not to be loved in return but what is
most painful is to love someone and never finds the courage to let the
person know how you feel.
20. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You
can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and
21. Never say goodbye when you still want to try; Never give up when you
still feel you can take it; Never say you don't love that person anymore
when you can't let go.
22. Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love
you back. Don't expect love in return, just wait for it to grow in
their hearts but if it doesn't, be content it grew in yours.
23. There are things you love to hear but you would never hear it from
the person whom you would like to hear it from, but don't be deaf to
hear it from the person who says it with his heart.
24. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was
smiling. Live your life to the fullest so that when you die, you're
smiling and everyone around you is crying.