Bones form the framework your body rests on
and this drink will make sure they remain healthy and strong forever!
This juice is not only rich in calcium but also provides a treasure trove of other nutrients like vitamin C and folic acid. Carrots make sweet juice that works well as a base when combined with juice of other fruits and vegetables. It is advised to drink fresh carrot juice as it contains more easily assimilated calcium than milk.
Makes 2 small glasses (300 ml). Ingredients
2 small beetroots (unpeeled), cut into pieces
2 medium sized carrots (unpeeled), cut into pieces
3 to 4 parsley stems, roughly chopped
2 to 3 celery sticks, roughly chopped
crushed ice to serve
HOPPER / JUICER
1. Juice all the ingredients.
2. Add some crushed ice in 2 glasses and pour the juice over it. Serve immediately.
MIXER / BLENDER
1. Blend all the ingredients using little water (if required) till smooth.
2. Strain the juice using a strainer or a muslin cloth.
3. Add some crushed ice in 2 glasses and pour the juice over it. Serve immediately.