Just came across this in another forum (all credit to that poster):
1. Go to http://print.google.com
2. Enter the title of any book u like
3. Now that u can see the titless of books, click on the book that you
4. Goto the CONTENTS page and see if the book has all that u are
5. Note the page number of the book that interests you.
6. There is an option “SEARCH WITHIN THE BOOK”. Just enter the
page number (say 152) of the book and hit ENTER
7. Some links get opened. Click the one that shows “Page 152”
8. U can read 3 pages before and 3 pages after your specified page.
Now enter the page number that u want to read (in the similar
9. In this way u can read all the books of the world that is with
A few pages’ contents are restricted though.